DCMW CBN Turning Insert for Hardened Steel 45-65 HRC£20.00
- What is the difference between PCD and CBN?
- Cubic boron nitride (CBN) is a high-performance tool material from a polycrystalline mass, that similar to PCD is produced in a high temperature-pressure process.
- CBN, its hardness only surpassed by a diamond, is suitable for the machining of materials that cannot be machined with PCD or mono crystalline diamond.
DCMW CBN Turning Insert for Hardened Steel 45-65 HRC - DCMW CBN
- CBN Turning Insert in Grade CBN2100 style DCMW for Machining Hardened Steel 45-65 HRC with Continuous Cutting
- CBN Turning Insert in Grade CBN300 style DCMW for Machining Hardened Steel 45-65 HRC with Interrupted Cutting