WERA Multicolour Torx Drive Set of 9 (TX8-TX40)£23.50
WERA Multicolour Torx Drive Set of 9 (TX8-TX40) - WER024179
- The Wera 967 SL/9 Holding Function L-Key Set with Torx profiles is uniquely designed to securely grip the fastener without the use of magnetism.
- In addition, the holding function (HF)* element securely holds screws, thanks to a clamping effect achieved by a flexible locking ball.
- The HF system is especially helpful in confined, hard-to-reach spaces where there is no room for a second hand to hold the screw.
- Made from round bar with machined ends for a precision fit and extra strength.
- The BlackLaser surface and high corrosion protection offer a long service life, with the round bar design adding further strength and robustness – particularly where the smaller sizes are concerned. Traditional hexagon socket screws can be easily rounded by the sharp edges of the tool pressing against the inside of the screw profile.
- The Hex-Plus profile offers greater surface contact in the head of the screw, reducing the notching effect to a minimum and deformation to the screw head is almost eliminated.
- The greater contact area also enables a greater torque transfer by up 20%.
- Wera’s ‘Take it Easy Toolfinder’ system with colour coding according to size allows simple and rapid identification of the required tool.
- The thermoplastic sleeve ensures the correct size is easy to recognise and the L-keys are easy to grip and comfortable to use, even at low temperatures.
- The wear-resistant clip ensures secure storage of the L-keys as well as simple removal and access.
- Sizes: TX8 x 76mm, TX9 x 79mm, TX10 x 85mm, TX15 x 90mm, TX20 x 96mm, TX25 x 104mm, TX27 x 112mm, TX30 x 122mm and TX40 x 132mm.