Record No.25 Fitter’s Vice 150mm (6in) Quick Release
- Weight: 41 kg
- Body and slide casting material: Grey iron
- Jaw width: 150mm
- Throat depth (from top of jaw to top of slide): 115mm
- Max jaw opening: 210mm
- Overall length of vice when closed: 570mm
- Overall height of vice: 278mm
- Distance between centres of front fixing-holes: 165mm
- Distance from mid-point between front fixing-hole centres to centre of rear fixing-hole: 273mm
- Fixing-hole diameter: 17mm
- Body/base casting thickness in fixing-hole area: 33mm
- Handle diameter: 14mm
- Handle length: 266mm
- Max recommended workpiece weight: = 150 kg
Record No.25 Fitter’s Vice 150mm (6in) Quick Release - REC25
- The IRWIN® Record® Fitter’s Vice is a medium-duty vice for industrial fitting and training workshops where work ranges from small fitting and filing work to the assembly and fitting of larger components.
- The lever adjustment allows instant movement of the jaws through a half-nut mechanism working in conjunction with the threaded screw. (quick release).
- Supplied with hardened steel replaceable jaw plates.