Lubricant Aerosol 400 ml Perma-Lock Belt Dressing FG,Food Safe By Ambersil
Lubricant Aerosol 400 ml Perma-Lock Belt Dressing FG,Food Safe By Ambersil - 30257
- Product Details
- Ambersil Belt Dressing FG Lubricant
- The Ambersil 400 ml Perma-Lock belt dressing food-grade lubricant is developed for use in the food processing industry. The belt dressing can be used in all types of drive belts to increase their pulling power, prevent slippage due to heat, cold or dampness. The Perma-lock range from Ambersil is a non-detachable, 2-way spray system that prevents anything from falling off. It has a secure spray straw that locks in place giving you better control and precise application whatever position you use.
- All industries have issues with lubricant leakage and maintenance. Production equipment needs excellent lubrication to keep machines running, so choosing the correct lubricant is crucial.
- The food processing and pharmaceutical industries have extra challenges with ensuring that the lubricants used to resist degradation from food products, chemicals and steam/water. They must exhibit a neutral behaviour towards plastics and elastomers, can dissolve sugars and complying with current food/health and safety regulations meaning that they are physiologically inert, tasteless and odourless.
- Let solvent evaporate before re-energising equipment
- Refer to the datasheet and SDS for more information and applications
- Features and Benefits
- Eliminates belt squeak
- Keeps belts soft and glaze free by waterproofing them
- Protects belts from deterioration caused by oxidation and heat
- Resistant to water
- Use on flat, round or v-belts made of rubber, leather, fabric or plastics
- Industrial machinery
- NSF H1 registered