Ambersil Paint Marker Pen£2.50
- Highly tenacious, resin bonded acrylic paint, able to write on almost any surface, and on any substrate colour.
- Will not wash off with water.
- Fast drying & long-lasting.
- Medium thickness point.
- Can be used on metal, rubber, glass, textile, paper, enamel, plastic, tiles, wood.
- Valve action limits over application and prevents drying out.
Ambersil Paint Marker Pen - Ambersil-Paint-Marker
- Ambersil Metal Paint Marker Pen – Welding, Fabrication, Construction
- Can be used exactly like regular ink permanent markers, but without the drawbacks typically associated with them.
- The acrylic paint is highly tenacious, able to write on almost any surface, and on any substrate colour.
- The very high opacity ensures outstanding colour vibrancy and visibility, and the advanced pigment technology delivers very long lasting, zero fade performance.
- Tenacious resin binds paint to the writing surface almost eliminating the problems associated with accidental rub-off and will not wash off with water/rain.
- The marker pens can be removed easily with a solvent such as Amberklene FE 10
- .Features:• Excellent opaque coverage, even on dark surfaces•
- Fast drying
- Durable tip with valve action to prevent excess paint flow.
- Medium thickness point (Ø 3mm)
- Easy, accurate application.
- Multi surface: can be used on: metal, rubber, glass, textile, paper, enamel, plastic, cardboard, tiles and wood.
- Most industrial marking requirements-Metal working/fabrication – Electrical installations – Machine construction – Civil engineering- Road construction – Logistics – Surveying – General repair.