Bowers XT Bore Micrometer Sets 10mm-100mm£591.50 – £1,261.00
Bowers XT Bore Micrometer Sets 10mm-100mm - SXTA
- Analogue Bore Gauge – Sets – Metric
- Bowers XT Analogue Bore Gauges are an economical solution to accurate shop-floor bore measurement.
- The extended mechanical travel of these advanced two or three point gauges ensures that exchanging measuring anvils is now unnecessary.
- Their wide application range, 2-300mm, rugged construction and easy read scale, ensure both accuracy and ease of use.
- XT measuring heads and setting rings are supplied with UKAS certification.
- Range 2-300mm (0.080″-12″)
- 2-6mm 2 point / 6-300mm 3 point measurement
- Graduation 2-6mm: 0.001mm, 6-300mm: 0.005mm
- Tungsten carbide measuring faces on all 3-point heads from 12.5mm
- Blind bore measurement from 2mm-6mm and above 12.5mm (0.500″)
- Extensions available above 6mm for deep hole measurement
- Ratchet stop to ensure consistent measurement
- Setting rings included with individual instruments and sets
- UKAS certificates supplied as standard with all setting rings
- UKAS certificate supplied as standard with all XT mechanical micrometers
- Serial number on all gauges
- Bore gauges manufactured according to DIN 863, part 4
- Supplied in fitted case